LETTER TO OUR BABY

23rd June 2018. 10:47pm

Hello lil one, 
I just saw your movement for the first time today, not more than a few seconds ago. I have been feeling you twist and turn inside me for a few weeks now, your presence getting stronger every day. Your dad had been desperately trying to feel you move, but he couldn’t. Today you have been moving pretty rapidly. 
I was hoping he could feel something today. His eyes light up and I can actually see his excitement when I tell him you’re moving (I don’t know what he is like when you read this, but at the moment, your father never shows his emotions). So, you must realize how much it means to him when he hears me brag about you moving. He feels really left out somehow.
Let’s get to the actual reason that led me to write to you in the first place. Well, I had planned to document every step of your journey right from the very beginning. But it was difficult manufacturing you. Very energy consuming. So today when you were moving really loud (I don’t know of another word that could describe you better) we decided to stare at my tummy. So here we are, lights on, fans off, doors shut, in complete silence, absolutely still trying to figure out if we can see you. And then, I feel you move and at the same time your dad jumped. He saw it. A little plop on my tummy, it was you kicking away inside.
Words can’t describe the joy you have given us, and we haven’t even met you yet. I know I am the parent (to be) that expresses more, but in your case, your dad can’t contain his excitement when he hears about anything that’s got something to do with you. You are our little muffin. Our everything. Did you know your dad was literally dancing around the house when I first told him about you? I have never seen him this happy, and neither have I ever been happier. 
You haven’t been born yet and somehow, you already are our whole world. The hope of meeting you someday soon is what gets me through some really tough days. Just the thought of how your smile will look brings unbelievable amounts of joy to me. 
All I ever imagine when I think about your future is a happy person. That’s all I really want you to be. It doesn’t matter what you grow up to be, as long as you are a kind compassionate human being perfectly happy with where life will have led you. 
It’s been almost a month since I started writing you this letter, slowly adding to it over time. We can both feel you now when you move. But trust me, your dad still jumps with joy each time you make even the slightest movement. Sometimes I feel he is going to spoil you with his love.
I don’t yet know if you are going to be daddy’s little princess or mom’s little prince, but I know that no matter what, you will be both of our favourite person, forever (you kind of already are). And I don’t know how else I can express this immense love I am feeling for you right now. Like I could just grab you and hold you so super tight and kiss your tiny cute little face till you go all red. Get baked soon and come meet us, we are impatiently waiting to see your cute little face and tiny little fingers and toes.

Love beyond measure,
Your manufacturer.

Like what you read? Drop in a comment to let me know. I would love to hear from my readers.

Do not forget to hit the Like and Subscribe buttons.

Follow me on Instagram at Mi5b4h for updates on my future posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANUFACTURING A LIFE…

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...

WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME