MANUFACTURING A LIFE…


Most of my thoughts these days are about the ability of all life forms to create life. Maybe this is because I am manufacturing a tiny human inside of me, or because the beauty of nature always amazes me deeply. Creating a living breathing human, literally from scratch, how can a person not be flabbergasted by that.

Creating something from nothing (well, since God creates, and we just manufacture, lets substitute create with manufacture). Manufacturing a person from a single cell, way way way smaller than the tip of a needle, I am like WOW!! No matter how common or how ordinary it might seem, it still blows my mind away every time I think about it.

Can you say your body has 2 beating hearts? Or 2 brains that are firing neurons like crazy? Or 2 different sets of human DNA? Well I can, at least for a few more months. And this feeling is extremely exhilarating. But well as exhilarating as it may sound or seem, it is still a heck load of work, obviously manufacturing a human will be.

The good, the bad, the better, its one heck of a bumpy ride (what I have experienced so far). Specially the first few weeks where all you want to do is sleep, coz your body is starting to get into a parasitic relation with what will be your future baby. Weird calling your own kid a parasite, but well, that’s what it really is. And I cant imagine not loving this little parasite to bits for the rest of my life….

Comments

  1. It's going to be an amazing host-parasite interaction πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly waiting your interesting upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope i fail to disappoint... Do share it further..

      Delete
  3. Awesome!!
    Words used to narrate your feelings are like a pinch of salt that adds taste to food or rather shall i say..completes the food..n yes Congratulations!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I remember grinning like that, by the news of a new born as a form of my niece. One of the nicest news I've heard in last couple of weeks, and another one is, the possibility to carry out my doctorate :) !! Alles Gute fΓΌr Euren Nachwuchs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable thoughts here.

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...

BEING IN LOVE