THE BEST KIND OF LOVE MARRIAGE


Ever wondered about this long standing Indian tradition of arranged marriages and the Oh! So ever growing stigma against love marriages? What’s wrong if two people find each other, fall in love with each other and want to spend the rest of their lives with each other?

Well, nothing wrong as far as you don’t consider the parents disapproving and placing restrictions, or the religious or cultural differences. You may even ignore the “Char Log” of the Indian society pointing fingers at you and talking behind your back for the rest of your damn life. Well, then it will all be okay.

I had a love marriage. The best kind of love marriage there ever could be. I did not have a random aunty following me secretly to give reports about my “boyfriend” back home. Oh, and I also escaped the restrictions, the stupid “Char Log” who have nothing better to do but to talk about me.

He and I are married now. We really don’t have much of the cultural differences. Life is pretty much the same after getting married (except that it has completely changed). I don’t fathom I could have a better kind of love marriage. We met, we spoke, we became friends, we fell in love, he proposed, and there we were, a happily married couple.

Oh wait! Did I forget to mention I had an arranged engagement… Arranged engagement, Love marriage… 😉

And while we are talking about love, here is a little something to show the love of my life what a great life support system he has been…

When the dark night lurks away, and the day sets in, the sunshine on your face brings a smile on mine…
Coz you are the light at the end of my dark tunnel, my Knight in Shining Armour, ever mine, ever mine…
The little things you do make me lean deeper in your embrace, you take away my fears and hope rises back again…
Your eyes are like the ocean… Deep, calm, serene… I drown myself each time, and I don’t want to swim back out…
I was falling down a cliff so deep, nothing could save my life… And there you were, waiting down, to catch me, and help me learn how to fly…

Like what you read? Drop in a comment below to let me know.

Follow me on Instagram at “mi5b4h” for updates about my future posts.

Read my previous post on "https://mi5b4h.blogspot.com/2018/06/manufacturing-life.html"

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable thoughts here.

Popular posts from this blog

MANUFACTURING A LIFE…

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...

BEING IN LOVE