BEING IN LOVE



Ever wonder what it’s like to be in love? To love someone so much you feel you can’t breathe without them? To love them so much you fear you will stop existing if they went away? To love someone so much, you feel like you are the richest person in the world, the happiest, when you see them smile? Loving someone so much that even when you wake up in the middle of the night, half asleep, completely senseless and you happen to gaze upon them sleeping, you feel like “What a sight!”, “What did I ever do to deserve him!”, “He’s the best!”, “OMG! I love him so so so much!”

Well, I do, coz I love him, I love him so much that his presence lights my world up. When he walks away my heart breaks a little inside and I begin to feel empty (and mind you, I am only talking about when he goes to the kitchen to get some water, or, you know, to the loo). Well, such a love can be an exhaustion! An exhaustion that feels like a thrilling ride on a rollercoaster. So scary but so awesome all at the same time.

When I am with him, it feels as though I am somehow complete. Like we are two parts of a whole. Like the universe has always meant to bring us together. Like we are and have always been meant to be. Like out of the million possibilities of how our lives could go, eventually being with each other would be the one constant in each of those possibilities. Like if there were a million multiverses, there would always be an us in each of them.

When I see the little beauty spot at the base of my left thumb and I see the same on him, I feel like it’s the universe telling me I’m right, and that’s our stamp of approval from the universe, we have always been meant to be together. And that’s not the only sign. Every single time, when I think about him, he calls. Like some sort of telepathic connection, we usually see in the typical romantic TV series. He is the rhyme to my poem, the poem of my life.

When he walks in the room after a long tiring day at office, and our eyes meet, that moment is the most priceless. Oh! Not to mention, if in the middle of all his tired and exhaustion, he gives me that million-dollar smile, I literally feel like I am flying. Like he is telling me “Yea I’m just as glad to see you as you are to see me”. Aren’t those moments lovely when communication doesn’t require words?

Sometimes he likes surprising me. Now I am a complete flowers and candles kinda girl, but his surprises are always so practical. Like one day, he will decide to clean the room for me. So, when I come up to clean the room in the morning, I notice that before leaving for his long day at work, my husband decided to make my work load a little less. Now flowers and candles may make my heart skip a beat, but his thoughtful little surprises make my day and make me feel so proud to be his lady.

There comes a point when you feel like you have more love inside you for this person than you could ever possibly give them. And that’s when a third of you comes in. A tiny little person who is literally the combination of both of you. Didn’t I say it feels like we are two parts of a whole. This tiny person is just one of the possible outcomes of what you two would be like if we were one single person. A tiny human is about to enter our lives. Coz the love we have for each other, is too much to handle for two people, a third might just make it a little easier to handle. Or maybe not. Or maybe the tiny one will come with his own share of love.

Like what you read? Drop in a comment below to let me know. I post new blogs every Saturday.

Follow me on Instagram at “mi5b4h” for updates about my future posts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable thoughts here.

Popular posts from this blog

MANUFACTURING A LIFE…

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...