WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME


When you begin to realize how important you are to your baby do you feel like this is how he says he loves you? You are the most important person to them. You are all that they want, all that they can’t live without. You might not realise that they love you more than you love them. Or atleast just as much. Their world revolves around you, they can’t even sometimes spend an hour without looking at you.

You are their first thought every morning and their last every night. The first person they think of when they find something exciting.  The one they want to show their favourite toy to and the one they want to be held by when they fall. You were once their food factory too. You are their mother, their best friend, their hugging pillow, their comforter.

You are the person they scan a room for. The purest most unadulterated form of love is not the one a mother gives her baby, it is the one her baby gives her. Well, I for one have adjusted my babies schedule to fit my needs and comfort, so I now think he loves me more than I love him.

He hugs me from behind when I sit down to eat. And the moment his cheek touches my back, and his tiny arms wrap around me, I feel like my world couldn’t be more complete. He points at the stars and says “ta”, he turns the pages of his board book to the colour black where he sees the crow and gets super excited, coz that’s the bird I always show him.

These little accomplishments make my heart swell with so much pride like my baby didn’t just point at the star, he showed me a photo of him walking over it. There is never even a single time, when he doesn’t smile looking at me.




Sometimes it is the “look I am doing something that you don’t approve” smile and sometimes it is the “this is my favourite toy” smile. But more often than not, he comes running to me as he smiles the “I love you more than anything” and he wraps himself around my legs. And even the times when he is busy doing whatever it is that he is doing, he doesn’t fail to come check in give me a little hug every few minutes. Coz he knows, mama can’t live without him.

If you have babies or have seen babies you know that they usually fuss around to eat. Well, my baby does too, but he fusses in the cutest way possible. When he is done eating, or isn’t in a mood to, instead of opening his mouth when I say AAAA he will pick up whatever it is I am feeding him and put it in my mouth instead. Like its his way of telling me, “mommy I am full, now you eat”.

How can so much cuteness pour out of one person? One person who makes me feel like the most special person on the whole planet, be it by constantly smiling at me, needing me in the middle of the night just to crawl up to my arms and snuggle up with me or when he feeds me every time I feed him. Ending the blog with the biggest heart smile and teary eyes coz I have a baby who loves me more, much much more than I love him.


Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable thoughts here.

Popular posts from this blog

MANUFACTURING A LIFE…

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...