MAKE MY TUMMY TRANSPARENT!


Hey Baby,

Today was a particularly exhausting day! I felt so helpless and tired, so alone. Your dad had been very busy. It is the worst part of my day when he is busy. Even if he is sitting right next to me (which right now he is), I miss him. So, I made him stop whatever super important and super urgent thing he was doing.

I told him, “You’re my everything, how can I function if you stay so busy all the time?” Then touching my tummy to feel your presence, I said, “Our baby isn’t even born yet! How long will he make me wait! You are both the same!” I said angrily and turned away hiding my tears.

I have always been a very emotional person, you see. But ever since you came into the picture, I have become even more emotional. In that moment as I was sitting, staring out of the window at the beauty of the rain, I found myself even more sad.

I missed you. I hadn’t even seen you yet, you don’t even have a name. All that assured me of your existence was your tiny little body moving inside me. But that was not enough! I wanted more of you. I couldn’t wait another two months to meet you!

I did not know what to do, that is when I started writing this letter to you. I thought I would figure out as I went on as to what is it that I really wanted to make me feel okay. And even if I didn’t, every moment I spend writing to you, just brings me closer to you.

In my hopeless helplessness, I turned to your dad, he looked at me, confused. “What do you want me to do to make you feel okay?” At this point, he looked just as helpless as me! He could do just about anything to make my tears go away.

I stared at the helplessness in his eyes and without a second thought I said, “I miss our baby, I wanna see him! Make me see him! Make my tummy transparent so I don’t have to spend another second not being able to see him!” And there it was, the only thing that could make me feel okay.

“Make your tummy transparent?” he laughed at me, and I couldn’t help but laugh back! But then I thought, what if my tummy really was transparent! Can you imagine, I would be able to see you grow, from a tiny little nothing to the baby of my dreams!

I could touch you and see you smile and move. I wouldn’t have to wait forever to meet you! I would know how you react when I talk to you and I would spend my whole time looking at you. I don’t know if I would ever do anything else if I could just see you become you.

Whenever you read this, I want you to know that you are the most special part of me, someone I can’t wait to meet. Get baked soon, coz my tummy won’t get transparent just coz I want it to. I love you!

Waiting for you,
Your manufacturer


Like what you read? Drop in a comment below to let me know. I post new blogs every Saturday.

Follow me on Instagram at “mi5b4h” for updates about my future posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANUFACTURING A LIFE…

MY FAVOURITE LADIES...

WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME